We have an immediate opportunity to appoint a team of Collections Insolvency Managers, working closely with relevant areas of the business to ensure insolvencies responsibilities are delivered across the company.
This is a key role within a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment, which would suit insolvencies-focused and analytical professionals.
Castle Water is one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies and is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, with headquarters in Perthshire.
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We developed the first affinity partnership in the water sector, pioneered online switching by customers, and were the first company to transfer customers in England. We have more 5-star reviews on Trustpilot than all other water retailers combined. Our values include treating customers fairly and maintain an open-door approach with our regulators.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of Perth and Dundee, and equidistant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. The area provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. We also have offices in Ayr on the west coast of Scotland.
- Manage the final stages of the write off process – work with Finance to ensure the approved cases have been written off
- Collaborate closely with other areas of the business to support and deliver dissolved processes and insolvencies
- Managing the Insolvency MI and reporting in conjunction with the Collections Finance Manager
- Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines
- Player-coach delivering excellent performance that meets and regularly exceeds the agreed metrics
- Ongoing monitoring of performance statistics and KPIs to evaluate and ensure that the set goals and targets are consistently achieved
- Managing, analysing, and communicating key performance statistics to your team and operations managers, to improve team performance
Key Skills & Experience
- Financial qualification leading towards Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant
- Understanding of the Insolvency processes and laws
- Previous experience within a similar role – in a busy transactional environment such as utilities, finance, customer services, and telecoms is preferred
- Leadership/coaching experience within a customer service/contact centre environment is desirable
- Good evidence of improving results via effective management/coaching
- Must be commercially aware with a track record of consistently achieving and exceeding targets
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability and resilience to deal with challenges and ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent in all Microsoft office packages including Excel, office 365
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience, and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.
As a responsible employer, the health, safety, and wellbeing of our people is a top priority. Our people are currently working from home where possible, and where this is not possible, additional measures have been put in place in line with government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for those who are working in our offices.