One of the UK’s fastest-growing utility suppliers, Castle Water has an exciting opportunity to join our Billing Team as a Customer Research Executive.
Castle Water is one of the fastest-growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates for roles within a new team focusing on vacant management and billing. The role includes great training opportunities both internally and externally, including short courses with top business schools. This is a key commercial role for the company, involving proactive research to ensure the company fully understands its customer base
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee, and equidistant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. In a predominately an office-based role. Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect.
- Carry out appropriate analysis to identify the occupier of a premises
- Deliver excellent customer service to our business customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems
- Ensuring customers are billed up to date
- Analyse and resolve complex queries
- Work with all business areas to resolve problems
- Work collaboratively with your team and the wider business to improve business processes
- Opportunity to help automate and improve business processes
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of reviewing or managing contractual relationships
- Good undergraduate degree in a numerate subject, or experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a demanding environment with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office IT systems including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Competent in liaising with all levels of employees throughout the company
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.
As a responsible employer, the health, safety and wellbeing of our people is a top priority. Our people are currently working from home where possible, and where this is not possible, additional measures have been put in place in line with government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for those who are working in our offices.