Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for a Data Processor to actively support our busy and expanding Operations Team.
As a Data Processor, you will actively support our busy and expanding Operational teams, taking ownership of the customer journey to ensure it is a positive one.
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We developed the first affinity partnership in the water sector, pioneered online switching by customers, and were the first company to transfer customers in England. We have more 5* reviews on Trust Pilot than all other water retailers combined. Our values include treating customers fairly and maintain an open-door approach with our regulators.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee. Blairgowrie is equidistant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen and provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing.
- Submission of customer request to key stakeholders
- To have awareness of financial implications linked to customer outcomes
- Strong analytical skills to review cases and identify discrepancies or missing information
- Problem solving and initiative to resolve issues that may occur
- Utilities/Water industry experience preferred (but not essential)
- Take ownership of the customer journey, making it a positive one.
- To liaise with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the business.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry preferred (but not essential)
Key Skills and Experience
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- A passion for delivering great customer service along with a patient, sympathetic manner
- Honesty, hard work, excellent time keeping and a positive attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- Team player – helping others towards shared targets and sharing best practice
- Ability to accurately capture and process customer data with attention to detail
- Be able to handle challenging situations
- Receptive to change and committed to continuous improvement
- Willingness to carry out any other reasonable duties we ask you to perform
- Focus on putting our customers at the heart of what you do
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.