We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Complaints Handler to work in a fast-paced environment.
The role requires you to liaise with multiple internal departments to identify, respond and resolve customer complaints within our escalation stages.
The Executive Complaints Handler must have previous experience in a similar role and must demonstrate excellent written skills, active listening, empathy, problem solving skills and strong communication skills. Castle Water is one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. We have exciting opportunities available for enthusiastic and customer-centric individuals seeking a new career in the water market.
Castle Water aims to deliver the best customer service in the sector. Creating positive interactions in the workplace and between our employees and our customers will help ensure our company continues to draw new and retain existing customers.Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We have more 5* reviews on Trustpilot than all other water retailers combined. We pride ourselves on being transparent and treating customers fairly.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie, Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
- Delivering fair and consistent outcomes for customers who have escalated their complaint, responding on behalf of our CEO
- Communicating with the statutory consumer body on behalf of Castle Water
- The ability to liaise with wholesalers when required
- Thoroughly investigate customer complaints and ensure they are resolved and communicated in a professional and proficient manner in line with company procedures
- Manage workload effectively ensuring all cases are completed within set timescales
Keys Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in handling complaints at an Executive Level is essential
- Previous experience within a busy transactional call/contact centre environment such as utilities, finance, customer services and telecoms is preferred
- Strong customer management and relationship engagement skills (both internally and externally) required, with the ability to handle conflict and manage resolution
- Excellent phone manner with clear communication skills and the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Ability to display assertiveness in responding to contact from customers with an excellent phone manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand complex issues and develop an understanding of the legal and the regulatory framework in the water sector
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a strong background in drafting and preparation of professional written documents
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise workload and to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work, and flourish, in a high pressure, challenging and fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage your own workload to achieve results
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, and systems experience essential
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
As a responsible employer, the health, safety and wellbeing of our people is a top priority. Our people are currently working from home where possible, and where this is not possible, additional measures have been put in place in line with government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for those who are working in our offices.
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.