As a Legal Executive, you will work closely with our legal and Litigation teams, conducting relevant legal research and assisting in the collection and preparation of evidence and documents. As we are a fast-growing company, we require an adaptable and flexible approach, able to work well as part of a team, and with the ability to communicate well with both colleagues and customers.
Castle Water is one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. We have exciting opportunities available for enthusiastic and customer-centric individuals seeking a new career in the water market.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie, Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee. We’re only looking for the best people to join our tight-knit team and contribute to its success. Strategically important and central to the success of the business, this unique role is varied and offers plenty of opportunity for personal development and achievement
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We have more 5* reviews on Trustpilot than all other water retailers combined. We pride ourselves on being transparent and treating customers fairly.
- Conducting relevant legal research as requested
- Researching cases and preparing legal updates for the team on upcoming changes and arising issues
- Assisting in the preparation and collection of all various documentation and evidence that might be required for possible proceedings involving the Castle Water Group
Filing and General Admin
- Maintaining the current systems in place, including the legal safe, databases and the General Counsel’s documents.
- Monitoring shared legal inboxes and managing correspondence;
- Dealing with general enquiries by phone or email;
- Scanning and photocopying of various legal documents. Keeping up to date with contracts/minutes and preparing/reviewing contact approval forms.
- Ensuring all letters and mail sent out and delivered on appropriate dates.
- Legal work experience desirable
- Administration experience desirable
- Currently studying or have completed a law degree
- Competent user of MS Office packages; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet the requirements of the business
- Competent research skills;
- Confident communicator;
- Commercial Awareness
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.