Are you ready to take the next step up to Marketing Executive? Are you an experienced Marketing Executive who wants to take on a new challenge?
Working for the UK’s leading independent water retailer, and one of the fastest-growing utility retailers, you’ll play a key role in the Marketing Communications Team by helping to build meaningful connections with our customers and key audiences to understand their needs and deliver exceptional service.
Castle Water is one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies, and is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, with headquarters in Perthshire.
Castle Water has a track record of providing excellent customer service, and of developing innovative approaches to utility supply. We developed the first affinity partnership in the water sector, pioneered online switching by customers, and were the first company to transfer customers in England. We have more 5* reviews on Trust Pilot than all other water retailers combined. Our values include treating customers fairly and maintain an open-door approach with our regulators.
Our head office is based in Blairgowrie in Northern Perthshire, within easy commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee, and equidistant between Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen. The area provides excellent opportunities for a range of activities, from golf and fishing to mountain biking and skiing. We also have offices in Ayr on the west coast of Scotland.
Working within the Marketing Communications team, your daily responsibilities in this dynamic role will include project management, social media, copywriting, campaign planning and implementation, design, data analysis, and reporting, event management, and working with agencies including supplying accurate and detailed project briefs.
- Ensure brand consistency across the business and all marketing
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager to implement a wide range of marketing activities in line with the wider Marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities including email and SMS marketing, digital advertising, and maintenance of the website.
- Implement the social media strategy to ensure impactful brand representation and awareness, including planning, daily post scheduling, content generation, reporting, and monitoring user engagement.
- Design of new marketing collateral, including graphics, media, brochures, and posters.
- Copywriting for a wide range of marketing collateral including blog posts, website content, case studies, advertorials, editorials, news articles, and internal communications.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager with planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, and identifying key customer groups and target audiences.
- Day-to-day correspondence to support our professional partnerships and sponsorships.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experienced in a similar marketing role, preferably B2B
- Creative with a proven track record of developing inspiring marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of literacy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment and to meet team KPI’s
- Experienced in a range of Adobe or similar software – preferably InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Rush
- Competent in Microsoft office packages Excel, office 365
- Effective in prioritising workload
- Highly organised, flexible with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
How to apply
If you have the drive, experience, and skills to support our continued success, send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innovation and knowledge sharing are part of our everyday experience. We invest the training and support you need to succeed and deliver the excellent service our customers expect. We offer an attractive base salary, pension scheme, life cover and 28 days paid holiday.
As a responsible employer, the health, safety, and wellbeing of our people is a top priority. Our people are currently working from home where possible, and where this is not possible, additional measures have been put in place in line with government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for those who are working in our offices.