Castle Water Customer Service – Update October 2018
- Four-star rating on Trustpilot as Castle Water leads the way in customer satisfaction
- Customer numbers increase – Castle Water now serves 544,000 Supply Points in England and 20,000 in Scotland
- First water industry customer referral programme launched, and new online portal being rolled out to all customers
- Total customer saving exceeds £16 million
- Castle Water answered 270,000 calls YTD with an average call waiting time of 25 seconds
Castle Water’s customer service is being increasingly highly rated by customers. With more five-star reviews than all other water retailers combined, Castle Water is the only one of the ‘Big Four’ water retailers to be rated four-star on Trustpilot.
Castle Water CEO, John Reynolds OBE, explains: “We are delighted that customers are recognising the benefits of our extensive programme of investment and training. We will be announcing further new developments before the end of 2018.”
In the past quarter, a new customer service centre has become fully operational, an online account management service has been launched, and, in an industry first, Castle Water unveiled a new customer referral programme. Castle Water now offers customers the opportunity to benefit directly both from referring new customers and by transferring their own additional services to Castle Water.
Castle Water answered 270,000 calls between 1 Jan and 30 Sep 2018, with an average call waiting time of only 25 seconds.