Customer Notice

Our offices and phone lines will be closed for Good Friday. Our Scotland offices and phone lines will reopen at 8am on Monday 22 April. Our England offices and phone lines will reopen at 8am on Tuesday 23 April. To make a payment, click here. If you experience an emergency or unplanned disruption to your water supply and/or wastewater service whilst we are closed, please call your Water Network Owner. You can find a list of emergency numbers here. If you experience a problem with the water pipework inside your own building/site, you should call your plumber in the first instance.

Have you been transferred to Castle Water in error?

Castle Water supplies business customers across the UK. If we are billing you for the water and wastewater supply to your home and you do not run a business from that address, your account may have been transferred to us from Thames Water in error.

Please note: Household premises are those in which a person has their home. If part of the premises is used for a business, the premises will sometimes be considered as a household if the principal use is as a home.

If you are a household customer, please fill in your details below and we will check that your account is registered correctly.

We may need to contact you before we ask Thames Water to review your account. They will check if your account has been correctly transferred, and if not, will arrange for a transfer back to them.

Is there any part of your household premises that is used for business purposes?

If possible, please attach a scanned copy of your latest council tax bill.

  • water efficiency switch


    Switching is easy. Start saving today.

    more info
  • water efficiency additional services


    We provide a range of additional services.

    more info
  • water efficiency water efficiency


    Read our useful water saving tips.

    more info