Services for large and multi-site customers
We help businesses save money, improve efficiency, remain compliant, and enjoy sustainable growth every day.
From consolidated billing to flexible payment options, we offer a comprehensive range of services for large and multi-site customers. With more complex requirements, we will work with you to tailor these to meet your needs.
We work with hundreds of thousands of businesses and public sector organisations throughout England and Scotland. Our customer services are all based in the UK and we do not outsource to third party call centres.
Castle Water was the first retailer to carry out bulk transfer of English customers and so we are highly experienced in switching large and multi-site customers across all industry sectors nationally.
Great reasons to switch to Castle Water:
- competitive prices
- consolidated bills for multi-sites
- flexibility to add or remove sites from your contract
- invoicing tailored to your requirements
- dedicated account management
- extended customer services, 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- regular meter reads and accurate bills
- a range of additional specialist services, including leak detection and efficiency audits
Essential wholesaler management
Unlike other water retail companies, Castle Water is wholly independent. We’re not aligned in any way to the UK’s wholesaler companies. We challenge the status quo and deliver agile and responsive customer services. We work directly with wholesalers on our customers’ behalf to ensure accurate pricing and to drive essential customer service and industry improvements.
Industry expertise on tap
Castle Water has established a comprehensive suite of framework agreements with specialist contractors who can assist you with services on-site relating to provision of water supplies. These are services which relate to your own water supply and treatment infrastructure, and not the Wholesaler’s network or statutory provision of emergency water. Additional services include:
- Meter installation, accuracy and verification
- Water efficiency auditing, leak detection and repair
- Automatic Meter readings (AMR) and smart metering
- Water and wastewater monitoring, benchmarking and forecasting
- New connections, including multi-utility connections
- Operating, maintenance and servicing
- On-site water and wastewater treatment systems
- Water recovery and reuse, including water purification systems
- Emergency provision including wholesale bottled drinking water, bulk water tankering
- Storage tank and temporary supply infrastructure rental
- Water supply continuity, planned events, and disaster recovery solutions, including assured response to water-critical sites
Find out more about additional services.
24/7 emergency and sensitive site support
You can report an emergency, disruption to your water supply, water quality or wastewater service to Castle Water during office hours by calling 01250 718700. Outside normal office hours, in an emergency, or if you experience unplanned changes or disruption to your water supply, water quality or wastewater service, your local water wholesaler continues to provide 24/7 support. Full details will be provided with your service agreement.