It’s recommended that the average person drinks 2-3 litres of water a day – even more when doing exercise or the weather is hot. To stay properly hydrated, follow these tips to increase the amount of water you consume every day.
- Add flavour, fruit or herbs to your water. Make water a little more enticing with some flavour!
- Drink a glass after every bathroom break. Keep the healthy cycle going and stay hydrated!
- Sip some water before every meal. We eat regularly so let’s drink water regularly too.
- Add ice cubes to drinks. Plus, it helps keep your drink cool.
- Keep a jug of fresh water in the fridge. Save running the tap with some pre-chilled water.
- Eat water-rich foods. Cucumber, watermelon and grapefruit are all over 90% water.
- Get some reusable straws. Straws will help you drink more and drink faster.
- Drink a glass of water every time you’re waiting for tea or coffee to brew. Kill time in a healthy way!
- Get a reusable water bottle – and keep it nearby. Make sipping water regular habit and refill when you’re running low.
For early access to our exclusive content, sign up to our mailing list today. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Sign Up to Mailing List
Go to Blog Homepage