We can help you understand your water usage so you can reduce costs.
Water reduction strategies can help make sure you are as resource efficient as you can be.
A tailored water audit at your business premises comprises innovative solutions and a joined up approach to your immediate goals, plus potential compliance support and collaborative working to help you realise corporate social responsibility (CSR) plans, and ESG reporting.
Water efficiency auditing can include gains for you as an individual consumer and, more widely, for the water network as a whole – improving your ESG credentials as you contribute to preserving the natural environment at a time of increasing water stress.
Benefits of a water efficiency audit
- Reduced volumetric charges
- Contributing to water network resilience
- Reduced emissions - both direct emissions relating to the treatment and conveyance of water and wastewater and indirect emissions from energy used in heating and pumping water
- Contributing to overall water network resilience and conserving natural resources
- Demonstrating best sustainable practices – and attracting an emerging class of environmentally aware customers
Additional Services for water customers is an area of urgent and growing importance as water scarcity looms for the UK due to the triple threat of climate control, increasing consumption and development – and, as with any scarce commodity, water costs are likely to increase.
As we prepare to meet our responsibilities, now and in the near future, Additional Services currently under development by our partners include:
- New connections
- RPZ valve testing/certification
- Temporary supplies for events
- Carbon accounting
- F.O.G. remediation
- Flood contingency
- Legionella Control
- Hygiene/HSE Assessments
- Water softening
- Low pressure pumps
- Water saving devices
- Process optimisation
- Stored water management
- Rainwater harvesting
- Greywater harvesting
- Leak prevention
- Maintenance audit
- Borehole/private supply management
- Bill validation
- Training & consulting
- Risk assessment
Arrange your water efficiency audit now
To talk to one of our experts and arrange a water efficiency audit with one of our specialist partners, please complete the form below and we'll be in touch.
What our customers say