Castle Water customer service update for July 2021
- Launch of new on-line monthly billing option for customers currently on 6 monthly billing.
- Trustpilot score 4.6 for January to June 2021, with 2,433 reviews; 91% of customer reviews 4 or 5-star.
- Castle Water answered 40,458 webchats between January and June. Castle Water continue to increase capacity for handling webchat to help resolve more customer queries, faster.
- 100% of live webchats were answered within 30 seconds.
- Over 8,000 customers completed our Customer Satisfaction Survey after their interaction with Castle Water in the last quarter, and we’re using your feedback to improve our service.
- The number of complaints we receive continues to run at less than 0.5% of the total number of invoices we send.
New online monthly in arrears Pay As You Go product
Castle Water will shortly launch a new billing option. Customers currently on 6-monthly billing will be able to sign up for an online account, enabling bills to be produced each month based on customer meter readings, and managed online:
- You submit a meter reading online 5 days before the end of each month on our self-service portal – MyAccount.
- We provide you with an up-to-date bill based on your reading via email and on MyAccount
- You can update your account with meter readings and contact details at any time on MyAccount, and access other useful information and FAQs.
- You pay your bill by Direct Debit and have the benefit of the Direct Debit Guarantee on payments.
Find out more information and register your interest
Further improvements to MyAccount
Castle Water continue to invest in and improve its customer portal, MyAccount*, so customers can access more account information instantly online and avoid call waiting times.
Castle Water recently added two helpful new features to MyAccount: Statement of Account and Find your meter.
The new features mean that Castle Water customers can now view their Statement of Account on MyAccount to see all account transactions and use the interactive map to find their water meter in seconds, making it even easier to submit regular meter readings to keep bills up-to-date.
Register or log in to MyAccount here.
Want to hear more from Castle Water? Join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
*MyAccount is currently unavailable to Scotland customers that do not have Consolidated Billing or Trade Effluent. Customers not eligible for MyAccount can use our quick online self-service buttons at the top of the homepage at castlewater.co.uk to pay a bill, submit a meter reading, or tell us they are moving premises.