Your designated water wholesaler controls all of your significant trade effluent discharges to sewers through a system of permits known as consents.

As a company, it is your legal responsibility to obtain consent from the designated wholesaler to discharge trade effluent in to the public sewer.

Please select below to download your wholesaler’s Trade Effluent Discharge Application and guidance notes. Click here to read our trade effluent FAQs.

Thames Water Permanent consent – Service request G02 Guidance Notes

Temporary consent – Service request G03 Guidance Notes

Request a quote today!

With Castle Water, expert advice is always on tap! Find out how much you could save.

Get an Instant Quote